• Neck; 21 medium jumbo frets, 9.5 radius, 1-11/16” bone nut, ROASTED flame maple chunky C shape with Abalone dot inlays.
• Tuners; Vintage split post, (15-1 ratio)
• Body; 1/4 sawn Korina with body cut and nitrocellulose natural finish. Superior tone wood from Africa.
• Bridge; Six saddle hard tail.
• Controls; Volume and tone.
• Pickup; Seymour Duncan SH-11 Custom Custom. Double Parchment.
• Set-up; D’Addario 10-46 strings.
• Weigh; 8 pounds, 3 Oz.
• Price: $999.00
The SH-11 Custom Custom high-output humbucker is perfect for use in bright guitars. Great for pop, country, blues, classic rock and heavy rock, this pickup can do it all.
The Custom Custom is essentially the SH-5 Duncan Custom humbucker equipped with an Alnico II magnet for warm, smooth highs, more midrange, and a spongier bottom end than the SH-5.
It's a good choice for players who need a traditional vintage tone with increased output, and comes with four-conductor hookup cable.