• Neck, 22- 6150 frets, 1-11/16” tusq nut, Chunky C shape, .87 first, .94 12th. 12” radius, headstock adjust, Satin nitro finish.
• Body, 1 piece grain enhanced chambered ash,Top, special maple. (note in top description below) 100% nitrocellulose gloss lacquer finish.
• Tuners, Gotoh vintage shaft locking tuners.
• Pickups, Lindy Fralin P-90’s with cream covers.
• Bridge, Logan custom stainless Steel hard tail with brass compensated saddles.
• Controls, 3 way toggle switch in upper bout, Volume and tone with 500K audio pots, Cream knobs.
• Weight, 7 pounds, 2 Oz.
• Strings, D’Addario 10-46
• Setup, Professional low action.
• Case, SKB- FX-6
• Price: $1,495.00
NOTE: I received this top from the Washburn company 10 years ago. I was told then it was priceless. This is one of 4 tops that was cut from a log retrieved from Lake Superior estimated to be over 200 years old. It is gorgeous.